PAO BSA may at any moment modify the content of the webpage or abolish services it used to provide, or create new ones, without prior notification to the users or the obligation to modify the current terms.
The visitor/user bears the responsibility for accessing the paobc.gr services and the relevant access may require the payment of fees to third parties (for instance, internet service providers, internet connection time fees). The visitor/user bears the sole responsibility for paying the relevant fees. In addition, the visitor/user is exclusively responsible for his/her personal equipment with those technological means that allow access to paobc.gr services.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
The services provided through the webpage are appropriate for minors too, which however must always be supervised by a parent or guardian or custodian.
REGISTRATION (where required)
Should the visitor/user wish to register to the paobc.gr service/services wherever and whenever registration is required, he/she agrees to: a) provide truthful, accurate, valid and full information on the data requested by paobc.gr in the relevant petitions for access to its contents/services, and b) maintain and diligently update his/her registration data in order to keep them truthful, accurate, valid, updated, and complete.
MEMBER ACCOUNT (where required)
MEMBERS’/USERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
It is mutually accepted and understood that, although paobc.gr provides its users/members with the necessary technological infrastructure and means to post/publish content, all the information, data, texts, graphics, pictures, images, music files, videos, messages, and the entire content whether publically posted or privately transferred, remains under the sole responsibility of the natural or legal entity that said content derives from.
The users/members agree to not use the paobc.gr services for:
1. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or by using any other method installing content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, damaging, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist, or in any other way judgmental, offensive to the personality and personal data of others, causes feelings of hatred, or/and any other constituting a crime punishable by law.
2. Causing harm to minors, in any and all ways.
3. Imitating any legal or natural entity or falsely stating the user’s/member’s identity, or misleadingly stating the user’s/member’s relation to or/and partnership with another legal or natural entity.
4. Counterfeiting or otherwise altering the members’/users’ ids in order to mislead as to the origin of the content disseminated through the paobc.gr services.
5. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or by using any other method installing content by a person who has no right according to the law or due to a relation of confidentiality to make that specific content available.
6. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or by using any other method installing software or any kind of content (text, image, sound, video, animation) that breaches any intellectual property rights of any agency (including trade secrets).
7. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or by using any other method installing unsolicited or unauthorized advertisement or any other content promoting products, sending e-mails unwanted and uninvited by the recipient, and any other form of unwanted promotional content.
8. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or using any other method to install or/and promote or/and make available content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the operation of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment.
10. Breaching, intentionally or unintentionally, any local, national, European, or international legislation, or/and any rule which bears legislative power and/or concerns any paobc.gr service.
11. By any means harassing the privacy and individual and social rights of other users/members (such as collecting and/or storing other users’/members’ personal data)
The user/member understands and accepts the international nature of the internet and commits himself/herself to respect and abide by the local code of conduct of every state. More specifically, the user/member commits himself/herself to comply with the legislation regarding data transfer from Greece and Europe to third countries.
The paobc.gr user/member understands and accepts that he/she bears the sole responsibility to compensate paobc.gr for damages sustained through any legal disputes that may ensue between said user/member and third parties due to content that said user/member has made available for posting, publishing or otherwise transferring through the paobc.gr services.
BEGINNING – SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
paobc.gr reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily or permanently suspending its services partially or fully with or without prior notification to the users/members.
paobc.gr bears no responsibility for communication between the user/member and other service providers who are advertised on paobc.gr or any commercial transaction which may derive from a relationship between them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
Apart from the explicitly mentioned exceptions (intellectual rights of third parties, partners and agencies), the entire content of paobc.gr, including videos, images, graphics, pictures, designs, texts, the services provided, and generally all files of said website, constitute intellectual property, registered trademarks, configurations, distinctive signs, and service marks of paobc.gr and are protected by the relevant provision of the Greek Law, the European Law, and the international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of them may be wholly or partially the object of sale, copy, modification, reproduction, reprinting, or be “uploaded”, transmitted or in any way distributed. The only exception is the case of an individual storage of a single copy of part of the content on a simple personal computer, for personal not public or commercial use, and only without deleting the mark indicating that they originate from paobc.gr, without by any means whatsoever impinging on the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights, and only where such individual sole copy storage is allowed. The remaining products or services referring to the electronic pages of the present gateway and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, companies, collaborating agencies, unions or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore those agencies bear the relevant responsibility. The user/member understands and accepts that he/she is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, or/and commercially exploit in any way part of or the entirety of the paobc.gr content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the internet, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, paobc.gr is not liable for any form of damage that the visitor/user may suffer from the pages, services, options, and contents of paobc.gr he/she proceeds to upon own initiative. The contents of paobc.gr are provided “exactly as is” without any guarantee, expressed or in any way implied. To the highest degree and in accordance with the law, paobc.gr declines all explicit or even implicit guarantees, including, but not limited to, those which entail the marketability and suitability for a specific purpose.
paobc.gr does not guarantee that the pages, services, options, and contents will be provided uninterrupted, error-free, or that the errors will be fixed. In addition, paobc.gr does not guarantee that either it or any other related site or the servers through which they are made available to the users/members do not contain viruses of other harmful components. paobc.gr does not in any case guarantee the correctness, fullness, or even availability of the contents, services, options, or outcomes thereof. The fixing or servicing cost is undertaken by the visitor/user, and under any circumstances by paobc.gr.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
paobc.gr does not control the availability, content, personal data protection policy, quality, and completeness of the services of other websites and pages to which it directs you through links, hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, should any problem occur upon visiting/using them, the users ought to address themselves to the respective websites and pages, which are the ones bearing the sole responsibility for the provision of their services. paobc.gr must by no means be considered to embrace or accept the content or services of the websites and services it directs to nor that is in any other way connected to them.
SERVICES AND PAGES OF PERSONAL NATURE AND CONTENT
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
paobc.gr collects personal data a) when the visitor/user subscribes to its services, b) when he/she uses its products and/or services, and c) when visiting its pages and/or entering its promotional/advertising programs.
paobc.gr uses the personal data of its visitors/members for three general reasons:
• to informatively support its customers/users and to select the content it provides them with, in order for said content to be relevant to their general preferences
• to satisfy the individual demands of its customers/users as regards the services and products available by and through paobc.gr
• to inform them about new products and services offered.
PERSONAL DATA CORRECTION AND/OR DELETION
paobc.gr grants the users/members the right to delete their personal data, correct and/or update their personal data, and/or deactivate their subscription at any given time, by simply visiting the relevant paobc.gr service.
PERSONAL DATA DIFFUSION AND DISCLOSURE
PAO BSA commits itself to not precede to the sale, rental, or by no means diffusion and/or publication of the paobc.gr visitors’/users’/members’ personal data to any third party. paobc.gr can disseminate its visitors’/users’/members’ personal data to third parties be it legal and/or natural entities only if:
• it has the explicit consent of the visitors/users/members to diffuse their personal data
• The dissemination of personal data to legal and/or natural entities collaborating with paobc.gr is made necessary in order to meet the desires and/or orders of the users/members. The legal and natural entities that collaborate with paobc.gr have the right to process the personal data that the paobc.gr users/members submit to it only to the extent absolutely necessary in order to provide support to paobc.gr.
• The diffusion of personal data to third parties may take place in order to promote PAO BSA products and services and may be used exclusively and solely for this purpose.
• It is imperative due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, as well as with the competent authorities and only those.
The IP address through which the visitor’/users’ pc has access to the internet and then to paobc.gr is kept for technical reasons and is exclusively and solely used to gather statistical data.
paobc.gr provides the visitors/users of its services with the possibility to vote on current topics, which are formulated in the form of questions. The voters’ answers are recorded, analyzed and commented upon by paobc.gr in order to draw conclusions regarding the public opinion stance related to the particular topic set to vote. paobc.gr reserves the exclusive right to collect and use these data and the conclusions it is led to constitute its intellectual property. paobc.gr determines the specific terms for participating in the vote, and reserves the right to discontinue the vote.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
paobc.gr shall keep the webpage members’/users’ data for the promotion of products of services, with the possibility of sending them newsletters upon its discretion.
The above terms and conditions of use of the paobc.gr, along with any modification thereof, are governed and complemented by the Greek Law, the European Union Law, and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms rendered contrary to the law, becomes ex officio null and void and is removed from the present document, without under any circumstances putting in issue the validity of the rest of the terms. The present document is the total agreement between paobc.gr and the visitor/user of its pages and services and is solely binding for them. No modification to these terms shall be taken into account nor shall it be considered as part of the present agreement, unless formulated in writing and incorporated in it.
The management and protection of the paobc/gr services visitor’s/user’s personal data is subject to the terms of the present part and relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of data of a personal nature, as complemented by the decisions made by the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Committee, the Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000, and article 8 of Law 2819/2000, as well as Law 2774/1999 and the European Law (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). The present terms are formulated taking into account the rapid development of technology and particularly the internet, as well as the existing – although not fully developed – framework of legal regulations on such matters. In this context, any potential relevant regulation shall be the object of the present part. In any case, paobc.gr reserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection within the current or even potential legal framework after informing the visitors/users. Should a visitor/user not agree with the data protection terms as provided for by the present document, said visitor/user ought to not use the paobc.gr.
Given the nature and volume of the internet, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, paobc.gr is not liable for any form of damage that the visitor/user may suffer from the pages, services, options, and contents of paobc.gr he/she proceeds to upon own initiative, and knowing the terms of the present document.