Panathinaikos conquered its 33rd championship in its history, sweeping Olympiacos and beating it twice at SEF. The title award ceremony however will be held in its house; where it expects to host its fans, the clover friends that stood by the team again this season, as they do anyhow every year. So, we expect you all at the OAKA on Sunday, June 16 at 20.00 to raise the Championship Cup together, title No 54 in the history of Panathinaikos. The floor will feature all this season’s protagonists, season to be sealed by conquering the double. Many surprises are in store also!
Tickets to the event will cost 3 euro, the amount gathered to be offered to the amateur Panathinaikos department. All season tickets are valid for this event. The Panathinaikos friends can purchase tickets through the regular sale-spots but also online.
· OAKA, ticket booths P5 Parking lot and Irini train station stop booths. The booths will be operating 3 hours prior to any given game and its respective tip-off.
· www.paobc.gr – each game will be available on sale up to 4 hours prior to tip-off.
· Viva,gr office at “The Mall Athens”,35 A.Papandreou St, Maroussi, Level 2 (Operating hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-21:00, Saturday: 09:00-20:00)-each game will be available on sale up to 4 hours prior to tip-off.
· Viva.gr office, 2 Kapodistriou St & Kifissias Av., Maroussi, 2nd floor (Operating hours: Monday-Sunday: 10.00-20.00) -each game will be available on sale up to 4 hours prior to tip-off.
· Dialing 211 7700000 or 13855
For your entrance into the arena it is mandatory to have a printed ticket. In case you have purchased a ticket at Viva.gr and you are unable to print the PDF sent to you then you may head to one of the following areas in order to print it prior to the encounter:
1. Viva.gr shop at “The Mall Athens” (Operating hours: Monday-Friday: 10.00-21.00, Saturday: 09.00-20.00)
2. Central Viva.gr office (Operating hours: Monday-Sunday: 8.00-23.00)
3. Booth 1, OAKA basketball court outdoors area (Operating hours: From 2 hours up to 30 minutes prior to each game)